(And not to 'toot my own horn', but I think I'm getting a little better at taking pictures of my eyes? I've been practicing hard!)
Alright, here we go:
(Please enlarge the pictures to see the quality better- when I upload them to Blogger they lose so much)
What I used:
- VS Pro eyeshadow primer
- ELF Neutral Eye Beauty Book eyeshadow #1 (all over lid)
- eyeshadow #2 (in crease and along lower lashline)
- eyeshadow #3 (in crease to blend #1 and #2 together)
- eyeshadow #4 (highlight browbone and inner corners, along inner lower lashline)
- ELF eyeliner in Coffee (the one that comes with this palette, along upper lashline)
- eyeshadow #5 (to set eyeliner, because the eyeliner stinks on its own)
- L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black
Unfortunately you have to layer the colors in these palettes quite a bit, but they are really soft and blend like a dream. I wouldn't recommend ELF eyeliners (at least the $1 ones, which is the same kind that comes with this palette) because they fade, smudge, and don't really dry completely. I wanted to use as many ELF products as I could for this look, though.
Thanks for reading everyone!