Lo and behold, I have another eye look featuring the theBalm Muppets Cast Your Shadow palette. This one features neutral colors but is definitely a lot smokier and more suitable for evenings than the first one I showed (here!). I love this palette for its wearability- the colors appear bright and playful, but the pigmentation is subtle so the overall look is more toned-down. This EOTD is a pretty good example; I used the green Woman Woman in the crease and along the lower lash line, but it doesn't scream AH COLOR!
Anyway, I was also requested to do more tutorials in my EOTDs so I thought I would try that with this one. I really hope it's clear enough! I don't do many of these, but I took an idea from Nancy (thank you!) and outlined the placement of the eyeshadow in the first sets of pictures to help demonstrate.
Prior to the tutorial, I primed my eyes using UDPP original :)
1. Apply copper shadow (Meep Meep) to the inner 1/3rd of your lid
2. Apply a medium reddish brown (Tres Moi) to the center of your lid
3. Apply a dark chocolate brown (Mahna Mahna is pretty because it has sparkle in it!) to the outer 1/3rd of your lid, blending inwards
4. Blend a forest green (Wocka, Wocka) into the crease area
5. OK, a few steps combined here!
- Darken the "outer V" with the chocolate brown,
- Highlight with a matte beige close to your skin tone (I used the shade from Wet n Wild's Vanity palette),
- Highlight inner corners with a pearl champagne (Hiii-Yaaa!)
- Apply the forest green to the lower lash line
Add mascara, and you're done! Here I used two coats of Maybelline Great Lash LOL topped with one coat of MAC Pro Long Lash- seriously, I love this combination. MAC Pro Long Lash on any volumizing mascara works so amazingly!
I hope this was somewhat helpful! Let me know if you guys would like me to change or add anything. Thanks so much!