I can't take all of the new spring 2013 makeup collections. Seriously, I'm a huge fan of lightweight foundations and neutral looks, jewel-toned eyeshadows, tinted lip balms- all things that seem to be popping up at both drugstores and high-end counters. And then there's Sephora which makes all of us beauty fanatics weak in the knees. I will apologize that this post isn't more informative, but I couldn't help blogging about my current Sephora wish list. All of a sudden it seems I'm desirous of everything!
1. Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda palette- This is for obvious reasons... it's beautiful, beautiful, oh AND it contains another item already on my wish list: Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Rockstar. I just love everything I've seen of this from reviews, so fingers crossed I can save up the money for it!
2. Dior Addict Lip Glow- Can someone tell me if this is a necessary product to own? I don't think I've ever tried it in person, but it's one of those things that has been on my radar for far too long and it just looks pretty. And while I'm sure I have other shades like it in my collection, the color-adapting idea seems fun. Even if it's gimmicky.
3. Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette- I was pretty convinced that I didn't want this from initial reviews and swatches I saw, but I love the blush so much I think I need to pick this up. Or at least swatch it when it comes to my local Sephora store. And I'm a sucker for Urban Decay's Naked products... I might even have to pick up the BB cream.
4. Urban Decay 247 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar- I'm almost done with my Too Faced Perfect Eyes eyeliner in Perfect Black Orchid, so I've been on the hunt for a nice plum eyeliner that's dark enough (a lot of purple eyeliners I use are either too lightly pigmented or are just too light a shade of purple). This seems like a nice bet- and it seems a lot less creamy than my Too Faced eyeliner, which I like!
5. NARS And God Created The Woman set- I just discovered this today via Temptalia and I must say, the palette looks gorgeous! I've never had my own NARS eyeshadow before and I've also heard fabulous things about the eyeshadow primer. This looks like a great way to try out both.
6. Too Faced The Secret To No Makeup Makeup palette- This was love at first sight from the promo pictures that surfaced months ago. My initial thought was, "Oh! A Natural Face Natural Radiance Face palette for the cool-toned folks!" I just love these all-in-one palettes, don't you?
What's on your lust list? Any of these catch your eye? If you have them and love/hate them, please fill me in!