Spring is welcomed with opened arms at this time of the year. Anything that reminds me of warmer weather, anything at all, is a breath of fresh air from this bitterly cold winter! We’re having a 40-something degree weather day today, so I thought it was timely to share some of my much-loved nail colors for spring- five, in fact.
Without further ado, keep reading to see more photos and swatches of my top 5 nail polish picks for springtime!
1. Milani Showy Sea Green- This is a pretty green to try if you typically shy away from the color- it’s not too bright or loud. It’s almost kermit green, but toned down a notch. I actually just picked this up (it’s a new addition to Milani’s permanent line) and am already obsessed! Formula is fantastic and covers perfectly in two coats.
2. Zoya Tru- Tru is a gorgeous purple with golden shimmer. I love purples in the springtime, for whatever reason- they’re that perfect in-between seasons color. The brush on these polishes is great (precise enough to work around the cuticle), and the formula, too: it’s opaque in two easy coats. See more swatches of this one HERE!
3. OPI Don’t Pretzel My Buttons- I’ve talked about this several times on my blog already (see THIS post for more swatches), so you know it’s a favorite! This is my go-to nude polish for many reasons: the color is a great “mannequin hands” shade on my skin, the formula is flawless, plus I always get several days of wear. Would recommend over and over.
4. Sinful Colors Cream Soda- Cream Soda is another newbie to my collection, but just as lovely as other Sinful Colors polishes I’ve tried. It’s a not-too-bright shade of peach- a go-to spring color for me. Plus, it’s only $1.99!
5. Julep Char- I tend to bring out navy or deep blurple nail polish in the fall AND spring, and this navy by Julep is by far my favorite. I love how flattering the ultra-glossy finish is- I just think it looks so pretty on the nail. The formula on this is kind of thick, but still manageable.
Swatches! (All swatches are two coats, no top coat.)
Those are my top 5 nail polishes for spring! Any favorites here? I’d love to know what yours are in the comments- thanks so much for reading!
What are some of your favorite nail polishes for spring?